- 2, 3 & 4 April 2019 – Public Seminar Kuala Lumpur
- 30 April & 1, 2 May – Public Seminar Rotterdam
- More dates to be announced soon.
More information about the seminars can be found here.
About Heavy Lift Specialist
The past 10 years, more than 2,700 delegates attended one of the 116 seminars in on of the 26 countries.
Heavy Lift Specialist Richard Krabbendam started organizing seminars and courses since 2008 to improve the Heavy Transport, Lifting, Shipping & Offshore industries. In the training course hem together with Marcel Vosse and Toon Bonjer, tranfers their experience and know-how to others in the industry. Heavy Lift Specialist offers two type of seminars:
- Public Seminars: organized throughout the year, attend individually.
- Company Seminars: Venue, date and time chosen by you with delegates from your company. Contact Heavy Lift Specialist via email@example.com for more information.
- Richard Krabbendam: Founder Heavy Lift Specialist and Consultant / Engineer
- Marcel Vosse: Senior Engineer at Temporary Works Design (TWD), heavy lift solutions expecially in offshore sector
- Toon Bonjer: Marine Operations Advisor and 40+ year experience in Heavy Lift, Towage & Salvage
General Seminar Program
– General knowledge on transport & lifting equipment.
– Mass, forces, centre of gravity
– Heavy transport with hydraulic platform trailers
– Lifting loads with one, two or more cranes
– Maintenance and inspection of equipment
– Skidding & jacket techniques
– Set-up of a project planning
– Preperation of cost estimate conclude a deal
– Load-outs of extreme heavy loads
– Safety & risk analysis
– Accidents & How to avoid them
– Heavy Lift Shipping
– Wind Turbines: Onshore and Offshore Installations
– Offshore lifting and insteallation techniques
If you decide to book a Company Seminar, the content of the seminar can be adjusted to suit any preferences of the company
At the end of the seminar an evaluation test with 30 multiple choice questions is set for the delegates, in order to evaluate the participants understanding of the course. Every participant receives a certificate with the score in percentages.