There is very little written material available on “How to Handle Heavy Lifts Safely”
(Transport, Lifting as well as Heavy Lift Shipping and Offshore Installation Techniques
This has changed now!! Go to WEBSHOP
Since 2008, I have presented the two day Seminar/Masterclass “Heavy Transport & Lifting” to more than 2375 persons in 26 countries worldwide: Australia, Brazil, China, Germany, UK, Norway, Netherlands, Monaco, Turkey, USA, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Switzerland, U.A.E, Singapore, India, South Africa, Uruguay, India, Belgium, Malaysia, Russia, Poland, Thailand and Spain.
The next 2 Day public Seminar will be in the Netherlands:
- 19-22 Sept. 2017 Perth, Western Australia, (Heavy Transport, Lifting, Shipping & Offshore) for details e-mail to Alvin Yong of Petrogas: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 25-28 Sept. 2017 Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia, (Heavy Transport, Lifting, Shipping & Offshore) for details e-mail to Alvin Yong of Petrogas: email@example.com
- 9-10 Nov. 2017 in Delft, The Netherlands (Heavy Transport, Lifting & Shipping)
In case you cannot join one of above Seminars, subscribe to my free articles “Heavy Transport & Lifting” at right and you will receive every two weeks a link to download one of my 62 articles.
You will also be automatically informed when the next public Seminar will be presented and where.
I would like to thank all my sponsors, followers, website visitors and anyone, who favors my work for their continued support.
Check out the full Program of the Seminar “Heavy Transport & Lifting” in below Video:
If you can’t wait that long, or you want to have the full package available for your own company, to train and educate your staff in “How to handle Heavy Lifts Safely”, you can now purchase the latest updated version (June 2014) of all 11 presentations in digital pdf format. (Total of 377 slides which can be presented in 2318 individual steps). In total you will get almost 2.5 GB (to be downloaded in three separate packages) of Digital PDF files and video fragments (47 videos as shown below) showing how it should and how it should not be done!!
NOW AT A BARGAIN PRICE OF ONLY € 100.—
The Extensive 4 Day Seminar Slides Package can be purchased at € 150.– and contains around 5.8 GB of Digital information. Check it out HERE
In this way a lot more persons can benefit from my work and learn the basics of moving and lifting Heavy Items safely.
You can now select for the old Slides package (376 slides at € 100.–) or the NEW Slides Package (520 Slides at € 150.–) incl. all video fragments of examples of how it should and should not be done!! after successful purchase from my webshop.
Well illustrated with improved picture quality, smaller file sizes, more transport and lifting examples, drawings and sketches, you can use these slides to improve your knowledge as well as that of your workforce.
Check out the free slides as an example of the Seminar slides package!
The Hand-out (2 slides/page , total 110 pages) and 54 articles (160 pages) on “Heavy transport, Lifting & Shipping” will also be a very handy Reference book
Now you can EDUCATE & TRAIN yourself and operating staff and teach them the basic principles of handling Heavy Lifts Safely.
- How do I select the right Platformtrailer or SPMT for the load?
- How do I quickly estimate the forces in the lifting slings?
- How do I calculate the average groundload under an SPMT or Hydraulic Platform trailer?
- How do I improve Safety in my Organisation?
- How can a heavy Colum been erected safely in using two main lift cranes and a tailcrane?
- How do I calculate the Center of Gravity?
- How do I select the right spreader beam?
- What is trailer stability?
- How do I make a Liftplan?
- How do I calculate saddle loads?
- What are Newtons, Kilograms, Tons and when do I use them?
- What are forces and how can I cotrol them?
and much more can be found in this complete digital package
Pay the fee of € 100.– (old Slides Package) and you will automatically receive an e-mail with all details how to download the three Batch files, containing all of the above!!
Also included is the full version of the historical video film “Lifting the Big Ones” (62 min), showing 10 individual lifting projects and explaining the techniques of lifting large refinery columns and pressure vessels safely. In addition there are a total of 47 of videos films fragments (as listed above) as well as two Excel files on how you can quickly calculate the tail load during lifting of a pressure vessel or check the boom clearance.
- Multiple crane lifts
- Large crawler cranes
- Tailing devices
- Various Crane types (Terex-Demag, Liebherr, Manitowoc, American Hoist)
- Various Transport equipment (SPMT’s , Cometto, Scheuerle, Nicolas, Kamag, Goldhofer)
The 50 articles on Heavy Transport & Lifting are indexed as below and complete as one pdf file:
All Articles together contain a total of 149 pages of valuable information on Heavy Transport & Lifting Techniques, which can be used in combination with the Seminar Slides
Below the details of all Seminar slides (11 Chapters), which can be presented in approx. 2318 steps:
Below the Programm of the 2 Day Seminar/Masterclass
“Heavy Transport, Lifting & Shipping”
scheduled on the 9-10 Nov. 2017 in the Netherlands
NOTE: This lecture schedule and items presented are subject to minor changes